Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The School Girl Look

I was thinking a lot about school this month. I didn’t like it much, but I did enjoy wearing my uniform. I remember my navy blue skirt, white shirt, white and blue striped tie and belt. And of course, white socks and jet black shoes. I asked myself, what would I wear if I ever wanted to look like a school girl again? Hence, I put together this look. Enjoy!

This brown pleated skirt was my main ingredient. Commercial Street: Rs. 500

On top I wore a cream coloured spaghetti, (Sarojini Nagar: Rs. 50) which I covered with a coffee coloured shrug. Sarojini Nagar: Rs. 50.

And these I teamed with my grey leather boots. Monterrey, Medellin: COP 50,000 (Rs. 1000)



And this is what I got! I liked it. Do you?


P.S - Forgive my lack of models and modelling skills. And no need to snicker at the funny mask. It protects me from prying eyes and wandering minds!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the shoes!!!
N the final look is amazing!!
Good going jo!!!

Navanwita said...

Thanks Anks!