Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Let's Get Beachy!!

Now I have a funny way of putting up my photographs of fashion. Namely, the models don't have any faces. That's right! The headless horseman, did I hear? Well, I mean this is the Internet. I am savvy too you know. So what if it took me years to realize that pressing keys on a keyboard won’t blow up the computer. Lots of those witches from the Victorian era, or their grand children are still lurking around. They can morph you to look like rats and toads, or vixens and kittens, if you know what I mean (wink wink, nudge, nudge!!). Any way you are here to see the fashion, if you want to see what it looks like wholly, try it in front of the mirror.

Let me start with a pair of Hawaiis that I bought speciall for Goa. They caught my eye instantly, as they hung from a rack in Westside. I loved the white flower print, but most of all I like the floral cut in the front. They are at once cute!



I teamed this pair with a girlie little cotton dress I had bought from Westside, and added my crimson and cream scarf from Globus for drama. Then came the copper coloured wooden bangles from Niknish. And I had fun in Goa!

I also took them to Mahabalipuram, where I teamed them with a white, soft cotton kurti from SN and my white cotton wraparound speckled with huge black and ochre flowers, again from SN.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have an amazing sense of fashion girl!! No wonder you are the fashionbaaz ;-)
But I loved the way you teamed up the dress with the floral sandals(dey r definitely cute!) and the scarf n the bangles!! The outcome is classy!!

Navanwita said...

Thanks Samentha! I am glad you like it.